Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Getting kicked out of places

                      
                     Kicked out of the Palladium, you think that I cared?
                                                     -The Sounds of Science

Now, I've never been kicked out of anywhere; I'm actually somewhat well-behaved when I go places. But after hearing this lyric, I thought about it long and hard. What is the big deal? The answer: there is no big deal (turns out I didn't think about it that much at all).  I've come to realize that getting kicked out of somewhere is the highest honor one can achieve.  It shows a bold, brazen, bad ass character. After all this time I could have been getting kicked out of establishments left and fucking right, but instead I've been well-mannered? I'm such a dummy.

How I've applied what I've learned:

No comments:

Post a Comment